Mytilus byssus Thread Analysis & R Programing
Met with mattgeorgephd (Matt) over teams. Went over the basics of the R programing language. We discovered some errors in the program and continued to workshop solutions. We also went over and used the VLOOKUP function in excel.
We solved the errors in the program for the control section of the script. On my own I will be correcting the treatment script to reflect what we changed in the control section. I will also start on combing through the data for irregularities.
Next meeting with Matt is TBD and depends on when I finish my independent assignments.